This newly renovated community is a safe, warm, and home-like retreat from the hustle and bustle of Alpharetta for individuals challenged with cognitive impairments. Our caring Associates provide the best care and services for those challenged with any stage of Alzheimer’s disease, Lewy Body Dementia, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, and other memory issues. Every aspect of our building and program is designed to maintain our residents at their maximum level of happiness and independence. At Insignia our motto is A Smile at Every Touch Point!
Our small size means our Associates know every resident intimately and can provide a watchful eye on any signs or symptoms of distress or changes. Every Associate is certified on the Insignia Signature Training Program for Memory Care from our Registered Nurse Specialist.
We believe our prices are among the best value in the Atlanta metro area.
Our specialized program provides:
* Individualized care and service plan
* Medication management
* Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, eating, continence and ambulation.
* Person-centered care
* Specialized activities daily every 30 minutes
* High staff to resident ratios
* Consistent assignment of Associates to the same residents to know their needs
* Specialized menu and meal times
* Spacious and attractive suites with private bathrooms
* Maintenance free living including housekeeping, laundry, and utilities
Tapestry House Assisted Living is located less than a mile from Tapestry House Memory Care and provides the best care and service for individuals who need assistance with some or all activities of daily living such as medication management, bathing, dressing, continence care, ambulation, or assistance with meals.