Are you looking for assisted living facilities? An active part of the Alpharetta community, Tapestry House campus provides a continuum of care with two licensed assisted living buildings and Tapestry House Memory Care. Our well-trained staff will assess the care and service needs and desires of you or your loved one and recommend the program that’s just right. Like all Insignia communities, Tapestry House is licensed and inspected by the GA Department of Community Health and is proud to report deficiency-free surveys for the last three years.
Tapestry House has the feel of a woodland lodge where residents can sit on our balconies and enjoy watching the deer among the expansive forest views. Delicious meals, 24/7 assistance, and a vibrant activities program with regular outings make Tapestry House a fun place to live!
In 2014, the expansion building was begun adding 62 units of Assisted Living apartments. More importantly, Tapestry has an amazing reputation within the community. It’s not only being a beautiful community but maintaining compliance with all state regulations.
We can answer your questions and show you our beautiful community. Once you step inside, you will see what we mean.
Assisted living is designed for individuals who need some level of assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing, continence, grooming, or ambulation.
Our beautiful spaces are designed for comfort and safety with a choice of spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments, including a full bathroom and an emergency call response system. Of course, Tapestry House is fully sprinklered. Insignia at Tapestry House provides:
* Well-trained and caring staff available 24-hours a day
* Three delicious meals prepared by our Cordon Blue-certified chef!
* Snacks available throughout the day
* Life enrichment programs promoting intellectual, spiritual, physical, and emotional health. Opportunities for socialization and fun happen daily!
* Daily light housekeeping, trash removal, and bed make up
* Weekly deep housekeeping, laundry (personal and linens)
* Medication management
* Personal care as needed per the assessment of a resident