A new senior community in Caparra
Insignia of Caparra is the newest Insignia Senior Living Community in Puerto Rico. Conveniently located in the Caparra sector, Rd. # 2, K.M 8.3, Marginal St. Jardines de Caparra, Bayamon, adjacent to Suchville and close to restaurants, entertainment venues, and hospitals. Our mission is to provide a Safe and Joyful Environment for the resident. This brings peace of mind to the resident family members.
Insignia’s associates include nurses, social workers, activity coordinators, chefs, housekeeping, as well as the services of physicians and psychologists.
Insignia Caparra other features include:
- All rooms have private bathrooms and emergency response systems
- Two dining areas
- Beautiful gardens and terrace
- Specialized Memory Care areas
- Well-trained and caring staff available 24-hours a day
- Three delicious meals prepared by our chefs
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Life enrichment programs promoting intellectual, spiritual, physical, and emotional health. Opportunities for socialization and fun happen daily!
- Daily light housekeeping, trash removal, and bed make up
- Weekly deep housekeeping, laundry (personal and linens)
- Medication management
- Personal care as needed per the assessment of a resident
- Ample parking
- Beauty Parlor